BUY TODAY AND GET FREE SHIPPING!
(Seriously, we cover the shipping costs for you!)
This Rotating Hair Brush is designed to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in one step. The unique oval brush design quickly creates volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls at the ends in a single pass, for salon blowouts at home. Boosted by Ionic Technology, hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage.
- EU/AU/UK plug 220V
- US plug 110V
- Dial temperature control
- Negative ions conditioning technology
- Fully rotating wire power cord
- Ergonomic design with soft touch finish
- Line length: 2.5 M
- Power: 1000 W
- Number of gears: 3 (off, cool, low, high)
- Small enough to fit in your backpack, travel suitcase, purse, and even gym bag
Superior Technology Than Your Current Brush
Power of a Dryer, Volume of a Styler
It has a unique shape for smoothing the hair, while round edges and creating volume. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin and Tufted Bristles for easy detangling. While the shaft is about 2", the bristle-tip to bristle-tip width is 4" at its widest part. The tool is about 18" long. This metric is important to see if your hair is long enough for this tool.
IONIC Technology for better hair drying
Negative ions saturate the airflow to reduce the size of water droplets for faster drying. This smoothes and makes your hair shinier, while reducing frizz and static.
Safe for your hair
You know that fast drying your hair can be damaging so, 1000 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp and lift - it will not burn you. It has 3 heat setting for styling flexibility. It's designed for 120V not for 240V.
Less Time, Less Damage
Dries and volumizes in one step for less heat damage and beautiful full volume results. For voluminous blowouts, place Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. Hold for 2 to 3 seconds under roots. Less time working on your hair means less damage.
- For faster results, dry your hair with a towel to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle for best results.
- Separate hair into manageable sections.
- For smooth blowouts, place the Volumizer close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips will detangle quickly, while tufted bristles gently grip hair to smooth it out.
- For voluminous blowouts, place the Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For extra lift at the roots, hold the Volumizer for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
- To curl ends IN, place the Volumizer UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. To curl ends OUT, place the Volumizer OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward
As seen in: